When it comes to night guards, custom-made night guards from clear comfort should be your only choice. We make high-quality night guards designed to fit you perfectly, maximizing comfort and efficacy.
Here’s everything you need to know about our custom night guards and why they’re great for you.
Why Are Custom-Fit Night Guards the Best Option for You
Custom-made night guards are less common than the OTC night guards you may come across at departmental stores, but they’re the better option for various reasons.
They’re Super Comfortable
This is one of the most critical benefits of custom night guards; they're extremely comfortable. Because they're made using an impression of your teeth, they fit perfectly and don't feel out of place and cause discomfort.
They’re Easier to Sleep In
Because custom night guards are very comfortable, sleeping with them on is a lot easier. Many people avoid using dental guards at night because they find them too uncomfortable to fall asleep. This is a problem that can easily be avoided with custom night guards.
They’re More Effective
Another great benefit of custom night guards is that they're more effective. When they fit well, they better protect your teeth, which helps take care of any bruxism symptoms.
Custom Night Guards May Be More Durable
Unlike OTC night guards, custom-fit night guards aren't mass-produced and are typically better quality. The ones ordered from Clear Comfort Night Guards are made from the best quality materials and are built to last.
Ready to explore our custom night guards?
How Are Custom-Fit Dental Guards Different from OTC Night Guards
There are many different types of night guards available, and some of the most common ones you’ll find are over-the-counter mouthguards that are easily available in department stores. While these may appear affordable and convenient, they’re not as effective as custom-made dental guards like the ones we offer.
Here are some key differences between the two types:
- Custom-fit night guards fit perfectly in your mouth. These won’t move an inch whether your mouth’s open or closed.
- Custom-made night guards aren’t uncomfortable or distracting. They help you sleep peacefully.
- Custom dental guards are designed to offer maximum protection; OTC mouth guards can’t promise the same.
- Custom-made night guards can be customized to accommodate retainers, braces, or wires you have on your teeth.
- Custom dental guards are your preferred thickness.
- Custom dental guards last longer than OTC night guards.
- Custom dental guards are easier to use.
Not sure what kind of custom night guard is the best fit for you? Take our quiz!