Clear Comfort Night Guards dental lab is located in Los Angeles County, California. Our lab has been servicing dentists for over 10 years by delivering thousands of perfectly fitted custom night guards, dentures, crowns, bridges, and other dental appliances.
Our mission: To create custom-fitting night guards for the varying levels of bruxism at an affordable price.
Our solution: We offer Custom Soft, Ultra-Durable, Durable, and Ultra-Thin night guards, handcrafted by highly trained dental technicians, to suit the varying needs of our customers.
Our core values are premium quality and exceptional service, promises that our clients expect and that we continue to deliver. As a result of our efforts, many of the dentists we serve have referred our dental lab to their business associates and contacts.
By developing Clear Comfort Night Guards, we want to make custom night guards accessible and affordable to as many customers as possible.
Upon placing your order with Clear Comfort Night Guards, you can trust that your order will be processed quickly and delivered safely.
For more information, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All materials used are 100% FDA-approved and registered
With your purchase, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions listed in the following disclosure statements.
BEFORE PUTTING ANY ORAL APPLIANCE IN YOUR MOUTH, YOU AGREE THAT YOU:
- Will consult with your dentist before using our products and you will seek professional dental advice should you experience any problems.
- Acknowledge that the products offered on this site are recommended to protect your teeth from clenching and grinding under the supervision and recommendation of your dentist.
- Acknowledge that none of the employees of Clear Comfort Night Guards are dentists, and you are responsible for making sure your dentist approves the use of our night guards before you use them.
- You acknowledge that you do not have any pre-existing dental conditions, including but not limited to loose or decayed teeth, loose crowns, or periodontal disease (gum disease).
- Will take the teeth impressions yourself or with the help of your dentist.
- You validate that you are not pregnant or nursing, and if you are, you will consult your dentist before you use our products.
- Are not allergic to FDA-approved non-latex EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) material used in Clear Comfort Night Guards.
- Agree that the total liability is limited to the cost of the products purchased from Clear Comfort Night Guards.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you acknowledge that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.