With your purchase, you acknowledge that prior to placing any oral appliances in your mouth, you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of the following disclosure statements:
BEFORE PUTTING ANY ORAL APPLIANCE IN YOUR MOUTH YOU AGREE THAT YOU:
- Will consult with your dentist prior to use our products and you will get professional dental advice if you experience any problems.
- Acknowledge that the products offered on this site are recommended to protect from teeth grinding under supervision of your dentist.
- Acknowledge that none of the employees of Clear Comfort Night Guards are dentists and you are responsible to make sure your dentist approves the use of our night guards before you use them.
- You acknowledge that you do not have any loose or decayed teeth, Loose crown as well as periodontal disease (gum disease).
- Will take the teeth impressions yourself or with the help of your dentist.
- You validate that you are not pregnant or nursing and if you are, you will consult your dentist before you use our products.
- Are not allergic to FDA approved non-latex EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) material used in Clear Comfort Night Guards.
- Agree that the total liability is limited to the amount of the products purchased from Clear Comfort Night Guards.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you acknowledge that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.